Monday 29 July 2013

July Best

Time for our top 10 of month! 

We've had some GREAT releases this month, ONEs that we've all been waiting for and they have been so worth the wait! 

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)
“Heart always wins out over the mind. The heart, although reckless and suicidal and a masochist all on its own, always gets its way.” 
― J.A. RedmerskiThe Edge of Never
Pulse (Collide, #2)
“We were written for one another, and I wouldn't change one line in our romance novel. The good, the bad, the in between. It's ours. We own it.” 
― Gail McHughPulse


Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1)
“Where did you get that dress?
I stole it from a homeless person," I say straight-faced. "She was lying right beside the stripper that gave you yours.” 
― M. LeightonDown to You


“Don't worry," he smiled, pulling me into the hard warmth of his chest. "I've got you. I'll always catch you when you fall.” 

Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2)
“I wandered in the darkness looking for something better, something real. I found you, and I'll be damned if I'm going to lose you.” 
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
“My beautiful girl. My defiant temptress. My lady. My angel. My Ava.” 


"She's my baby, my angel, my barbie - My Everything"
- Stacey Bentley, Serendipity 


“I hate you, Ellie Watt," he whispered, lips coming closer to mine, "because I still love you after all these years.” 

Continue your quest by taking the test

Yes, but what test? What test was I supposed to take? The Kobayashi Maru? The Pepsi Challenge? Could the clue have been any more vague?” 


Amazon Bestseller
A very funny romantic novel





No comments:

Post a Comment