Friday 28 June 2013

June Fantasies...


June
Top 10 Sexy Reads! 

Howdy book lovers.... Its time of the month to share our book love again! 

We want to share the best things with you all, here are our 10 must reads of the month. 

All of them will have you itching for more of the same and you cant resist to put them down....yes its really that good.

These steamy hot, sexy, playful and flirty guys are the ones keeping us up at night...  





“Day One of my life was the day I met you.” 
― Sylvia DayEntwined with You



“ You'll never know how incredible you are to me, how desperately I love you. I would do it all over again if I needed to. I'd go back to the beginning for you” 
― S.C. StephensReckless


Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1)
“You tie me up in knots. I want to play you a thousand different songs so you can get a clue of what... I feel inside me...” 
― Katy EvansReal


Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)
“Because I’ve had a taste and I’m not sharing. This isn’t just for fun. I may be slightly addicted.” 
― Abbi GlinesFallen Too Far


Easy
“Love is not the absence of logic but logic examined and recalculated heated and curved to fit
inside the contours of the heart” 
― Tammara WebberEasy


Beneath This Man (This Man, #2)

“I want you here when I go to sleep." He licks my bottom lip. "And I want you here when I wake up. Starting and ending my day with you is all I need.” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasBeneath This Man




“Can't fuckin' live without you. Want you on my bike and in my bed. Want my kids inside you. Want you by my side babe for as long as I got left” 
― Madeline SheehanUndeniable

Forever Black (Forever Trilogy, #1)

“Infinity is forever, and that is what you are to me, you are my forever Mr. Black.” 
― Sandi LynnForever Black





"Shit. I wish I wasn't dead when you make me feel so alive."
-Scarlett Jade, Beautiful Downfall  





“I know all about the missionary position, Angel. In fact, I believe I was trying to acquaint you with it earlier when you cock blocked me.” 
― Katie AshleyMusic of the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment